1. These terms & conditions only apply to the user when they submit correct and truthful details as requested on the City Cars website/s and/or through any mobile phone devices whereby the user is then permitted to use the service and software of City Cars.
2. City Cars offers the user a service and the software required to provide that service. City Cars will supply details provided to enable City Cars taxi drivers to receive a booking and to communicate with you on that basis. This information will contain the users pick up location and associated data (user name, mobile phone number) and the user in turn will also receive relevant data about the taxi & driver that will pick them up.
3. With respect to using the internet – the technical requirements, configuration and performance of the terminal to use the application including any necessary software are at the users responsibility and cost.
4. The appointment of a taxi through City Cars is free and incurs no additional charge to the user above regulatory charges (including pick up charges) and fares. Any charges incurred through use of the City Cars applications (such as, but not exclusively, network charges) or website are the users sole responsibility.
5. By ordering a taxi through City Cars (mobile applications or website or any other method) the user agrees to use the service and to pay all relevant fares. The settlement of which will be bound by the terms & conditions of use between the taxi and the user.
6. By agreeing to these terms & conditions you – and anyone else using your account - agree to adhere to them and to be bound by them
Amendment or Termination of Service
1. City Cars reserves the right to develop, improve or amend in any way the City Cars website and/or mobile applications
2. City Cars reserves the right to temporarily or permanently stop its services without informing the individual but in the case of this situation arising will do its utmost to keep people informed through its’ website citycarswestmidlands.com
The user is not entitled to a permanent and uninterrupted availability of the City Cars service. City Cars undertakes to achieve maximum levels of service and availability in the case of an interruption to service to resolve it as quickly as possible.
Warrant & Liability
City Cars cannot warrant that information is always accurate, complete and that it will reach the recipient in a timely fashion
1. Where information/data is incorrect, incomplete or submitted late City Cars cannot be held liable or responsible
2. If the application or submission of data through City Cars causes damage or interruption to City Cars services or any other software or hardware or loss of data then City Cars cannot be held responsible or liable – the user is responsible for backing up any such information
3. City Cars bears no liability for its driver services
4. City Cars bears no liability for its service in any form
5. City Cars bears no liability for the content of third-party websites on or linked to City Cars
Obligation of the user
1. The user is committed to being truthful and sincere with respect to the personal data that they submit to City Cars through mobile phone or website and agree to use it in a truthful and legal way
2. The user may use the applications or website as long as they agree not to willfully cause any damage, interruption to service, congestion.
3. The user agrees not to attempt to circumvent, access and/or amend the City Cars services or software in any way.
4. City Cars reserves the right to exclude the user from all City Cars services permanently for any abuses of the service
5. The users account is private and the user agrees to keep their username and password safe and not to disclose to any third parties. If this information is lost or in any way disclosed then the user has an obligation to inform City Cars immediately.
6. City Cars will not be held liable and is free from all claims for any third party damage that is caused to the user and/or their account through unauthorised access to their account
The contract for the use of the software and the application may be terminated by either party without notice or reason.
Disclaimer / Privacy Statement
The information we collect and how we use it When you register with City Cars on our website, mobile application or any other way we need to know your name, e-mail address and contact number. We gather this information to allow us to process your registration, process any bookings you may make and process queries. The relevant information is then used by us, our agents and sub-contractors to communicate with you on any matter relating to the conduct of your account and providing you with various services. We may also use aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring website usage in order to help us develop the website and our services and may provide such aggregate information to third parties. These statistics will not include information that can be used to identify any individual. From time to time we may provide your information to our customer service agencies for research and analysis purposes so that we can monitor and improve the services we provide. We or our agents and sub-contractors may contact you by e-mail or telephone (or as required) to ask you for your feedback and comments on our services. We may also wish to provide you with information about special features of our website or applications or any other service or products we think may be of interest to you. If you would rather not receive this information, please send a blank e-mail message to CITY.CARS@LIVE.CO.UK. We may also want to provide you with related information from third parties we think may be of interest to you. If you would rather not receive this information, please send an e-mail to CITY.CARS@LIVE.CO.UK.. We may also provide your information to carefully selected third parties whose products or services we believe may be of interest to you. If you do not wish us to disclose your information in this way, please send an e-mail to CITY.CARS@LIVE.CO.UK..
How we protect your information
The internet is not a secure medium. We have taken all reasonable precautions to prevent disclosure otherwise than as set out in this Privacy Statement, our Terms and Conditions or as set out elsewhere on this website of any of your personal information which you reveal to us on this website. However, due to the nature of the Internet we cannot guarantee the security of the information you send to us via the Internet as the sending of any information over the Internet can never be absolutely secure. We also keep your information confidential. Our internal procedures of City Cars cover the storage, access and disclosure of your information.
Sale of business
If this business is sold or integrated with another business your details may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchasers and their advisers and will be passed on to the new owners of the business.
Updating your details
If any of the information that you have provided to us changes, for example if you change your e-mail address, name or if you wish to cancel your registration, please let us know the correct details by sending an e-mail to CITY.CARS@LIVE.CO.UK.
This statement relates to our privacy practice in connection with our website and related mobile applications and the personal data collected through our website and mobile applications. However, we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of other websites, including linked websites, websites made available through this website and websites to which we may direct You.
All journeys with City Cars must be pre-booked.All journeys to the Railway, Bus or Coach Station must be booked for pick up at least 1 hour before departure in order to guarantee the connection. We cannot be held responsible for missed connections during adverse weather conditions. If you are unsure of your travelling time please contact our office.Lost property left in an City Cars vehicle will be returned to the Office. Please contact the main office to collect your lost property. Lost Property not collected within 3 months of the journey becomes the property of City Cars who will arrange for disposal of the Item.Any credit/debit card registered on this app must be your own and registered at your home address. Should we suspect any fraudulent activity, your account may be suspended without prior warning and the relevant authorities will be informed.If you have any comments or complaints about the service we have provided, please contact the City Cars using the feedback option in the menu.All telephone calls between you and City Cars office or Drivers are recorded for monitoring purposes These terms and conditions do not remove or affect your statutory rights.